Friday, May 21, 2010

like I said, spiffy.

madre and I got my dress for the wedding today, and it is a lovely psychedelic design, so I think that should be ok since it is a nice summer dress. I also got black sandals to go with it, so I'm hoping I can not trip, as they have a bit of a wedge heel and I am a very clumsy person :/

we ended up having a nice dinner at Daphne's (Greek food) and I managed to eat vegetarian again, and not crave meat at all. I've been going strong for at least a month, fish being my only exception. I can't ever eat chicken again since I was walking through the park, and saw two gigantic roosters who were dropped off. They were sweet for such large birds.

Anyways, after a lovely evening with madre, my stupid brother whines, screams, yells, and calls me obscenities so that I can trade him a pokemon over on my Soul Silver. Really? There's a nine year difference between us, but he acts like he's fucking 2-wait, nevermind. Two year olds are even more well behaved than he is. I rarely play video games anymore since he sold my favorite ones. Now all I have is my Soul Silver and misc. games online. Well, the few things that are cheering me up right now is remembering the great time with my mom, how my room reeks of patchouli <3 and I'm listening to Gorillaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment