Monday, August 2, 2010

eep!

I've been so busy lately, so for those of you following me on here, my apologies. Life caught up with me. I've been working 26 hour weeks at my job, and getting ready to go back to school :/ although this semester seems fun. Anthropology and 2 art classes. So ultimately, one textbook :D also, I switched back to art for my major. I've decided to get better and better, and hope to become a comic book penciller or inker. that's my latest goal. In the meantime. my summer reading has been all about Witchblade. well, comics, at least. The Magdalena is a fine piece of comic art as well. novel-wise, anything by Stieg. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo had a decent movie made in its honor, so this pleased me. anyways, here's some new art.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment